Thursday, April 12, 2012

Okay.  So I figured I had time to write again today.  I was talking to a friend over facebook yesterday evening.  I was just checking in on her to see how things were going with her because her husband is deployed right now.  At any rate, we exchanged the usual, "How are things going?" She was doing well, staying busy with work.  I told her I was okay just stressed.  She then says to me, "All the answers you need are with the Lord."  Then I say, "It's funny that you and others have been saying the same thing to me....'trust in the Lord or look to God.'  In theory, I have been doing this, but it just seems like I am just going through the motions and not getting any results. I am not sure if I am making the connection like I should. Lately, I have been trying to meditate and sit in silence to de-stress in order to actually PRAY and stay focus during the prayer."

We start going back and forth talking about relaxing and other things but I realized that that is probably the major part of why I can't get it together.  My mind is clouded.  So clouded, that it often can interfere with other aspects of my life.  So, my goal now is to figure out how to push out the mind clutter.  Part two of that goal is finding a consistent way to do so at those most stressful moments...



No comments:

Post a Comment